Yes, small fires are allowed in your campsite. There is free firewood available near the campground main entrance. Please mind fellow campers while enjoying your campfire. No burning of trash.
Yes, dogs are allowed. They must be leashed at all times while on the property.
here will be an entertainment barn with music and dancing for all registered campers Friday, Saturday and Sunday evening. Other vendors will be available selling merchandise, food and ice. Showers will be available for all campers.
This year the Playground will be building on the same theme as last year for the obstacles. Will we have a frame twister? Will we have a flat rock garden? Bigger mud pit? No one knows, only they person running the equipment who is preparing the playground. One thing is sure though, it will be a lot of fun, just like last year! The popular and very difficult Horsepower Hill will be ready with water and clay! Will you be ready for it?
The Troll Hole will also have any depth available from the biggest to smallest truck. Give it a try and see what you’ve got!
The Iron Rock Off Road Rock Race – Located on the Yellow Rock Run:
We’ll set up a course and then you drive through it as quickly as possible. There will be some sort of cash and prizes for this competition, besides showing off your skills to the crowd! There are two classes, a 38” and taller tire class and an under 38” tire class. Spaces are limited so register early! THIS IS A SPECTATOR EVENT ALSO. Spectator Fee $10
Register at Yellow Rock Run by the trail entrance. Helmet required to compete! Driver’s meeting at 2pm sharp, race starts at 3pm.
We’ve also got a trail ride over obstacles to challenge anything you’ve got. Don’t want to do the trail? Then beat your brains out on some of the rock formations we’ve got for you. Note: We suggest a minimum 33” tire and a locker for the trail.
• Bring a fully equipped 4 wheel drive vehicle and check in at the Registration Area.
• Read all Tech Inspection Guidelines.
• Trail guides are available upon request to help you through the trails.
• Trail rides are assigned in the order that the event registrations are received: First come – first served!
• There are 4 seperate trails that each consist of different terrains and difficulties. Each trail ride can take 3-4 hours if you attempt each obstacle.
Red- located at the main trail shack
White- located at the main trail shack
Blue- located at the main trail shack
Yellow- located near the campground
• All trail ride vehicles must pass Tech Inspection – read the rules carefully!
• If you break down on the trail and cannot get yourself or trail buddy out of the trails, there are tow rigs available at the trail shack. These guys like to help you get out of the trails but are not responsible for your damages. Please keep in mind that they are working very hard and are VOLUNTEERING. They would appreciate TIPS for their hard work at your convenience!!
• Absolutely no alcohol on the trails. WE WILL ENFORCE THIS!